Nine books I would love to re-read again for the first time!
My fourteenth blog for #BlogchatterA2Z
LETTER N: Nine books I would love to re-read again for the first time!
We have books whose plot can’t get out of our heads. We loved it so much the first time we read it that we can do anything to read it for the first time again!
These are my top nine books I would love to re-read again for the first time and experience those emotions again!
- Take a chance on me by Sapna Bhog – I can give up anything to experience the first time I read about Kabier and Keya in 2020 and since then a fan of the Sehgal saga. That’s the first time I read something where I got acquainted with the book boyfriend and how charming a character can be.
- My (not-so) perfect life by Sophie Kinsella – This book made me turn from an occasional reader to a book nerd who can’t stay away from books.
- The Bookish Life of Nina Hill by Abbi Waxman – This book gives me a giant hug kind of vibe. The comforting character and the story surrounding bookstores and books make you feel warm!
- Tuesdays With Morrie by Mitch Albom – This book is close to my heart, a book that made me cry. A book that made me forget everything around me. The book showed me what living life means!
- Midnight’s stars, by Shilpa Suraj – This book broadened my perspective of characters and their professions in any story. The book gave me friendship goals! The book made me feel calm and excited simultaneously!
- You’ll always be my favorite “what if” by Tshree – This book taught me what woman empowerment meant! How corporate world vibes are, and how you break the stereotypes like a pro!
- This time Forever, by Andaleeb Wajid – A book that made me feel multiple emotions, a book that taught me what a relationship is, and highlighted what it takes to make a relationship successful!
- It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover – This book made me feel things I never felt. It broke me, made me strong! This book is super close to my heart!
- Princess & Prejudice by Alisha Kay – This book was among the most awaited release. This book is the most fun, entertaining, and bone-tickling read.
I’m participating in #BlogchatterA2Z
2 thoughts on “BlogchatterA2Z Letter N”
Quite a few fun reads, and the list is quite eclectic!
I’ve read most of these and enjoyed them too. A good list