Quotes ( To all the quotes I ramble at 2 am)
My seventeenth blog for #BlogchatterA2Z
LETTER Q: Quotes ( To all the quotes I ramble at 2 am)
Quotes (To all the quotes I have loved before)
But rambling my book thoughts are my next favorite part!
Here are the quotes I ramble after reading a book or random 2 am thoughts!
- Being asked, “what are the books you are planning to read” is unfair! How to even keep talking for a lifetime because one life won’t be enough to list the books I plan on reading!
- I am looking for someone who can talk through books. Where we go on a date to a Cafe library, pick a book and coffee, and just smile when we come across the sentences that exactly recite the thing we are feeling. Where we don’t talk, but the sentences from the book say it all.
- Sipping the coffee at 2 am, I realize how mesmerized I am by the detailing of the bookshelf in the main room. The edges are perfectly aligned, and the color of the books brings color to my life.
- There’s a bookshelf beside the TV set in my main room. And I adore the people who first check my mini library and not the main room.
- I love the idea of escaping reality while reading books. But what happens when the book is over? And you are not yet prepared to let reality sink back?
- I can’t believe how people read heavy books back to back. When I read one book, I feel the void, the unsettling pain of going through the world created by the author. I take time to heal, to let me grow out of the book.
- I like how authors play with readers’ minds, making them see what they want and letting them observe the uncanny details. Isn’t that the moto? To let readers feel a different world of emotions.
- Not to be overdramatic, but the characters in the book that make you feel or behave like them are the best kind of stories.
- When you know you are super close to saying goodbye to your book, you try to pause the urge to complete the book, just for a few more minutes, before this feeling overwhelms you completely.
- My mind will explode if I continue reading, but my head will explode if I don’t.
- I assure you, there is no way you will not feel the void after reading a good book.
- All we know is somewhere after the story ends, there will be a part of our heart shared among stories forever.
- And again, she felt that a good book would help her heal the pain she had been ignoring for a long time.
- It feels like we move on from a person or a book, but it takes one mention of something related to it. Like when I hear kite, all the memories from The Kite Runner make me feel the pain I felt a year back.
- In the show – The Vampire’s Diaries they showed, the vampires switched off humanity when the pain was unbearable. I feel the same for books; when the reality is disturbing, we switch off the reality reading a book.
- My hobbies? Loving a book so much – that I never forget a scene from the book.
- This love for books I have is it because I love books too much? or do I hate them too much in reality?
Which quote from these did you like?
I’m participating in #BlogchatterA2Z